The Rx1000 offers PHABRIX test and measurement instrumentation within a 19 inch(482 mm) width 1U rasterizer format.
Configurable with a range of functions using its modular structure, the Rx1000 makes full use of its clever HDMI or SDI output.
Uniquely for a rasterizer an onboard graphic display allows feedback for engineer or operator input clearly showing a range of presets and instrument operation without the need to glance at a remote monitor.
Onboard digital control and HDMI/SDI output to external screen at 1920 x 1080 is standard.
Available as SD/HD-SDI chassis, the rasterizer can be upgraded at any time with a simple software key to 3G-SDI.
- Modular rack mount solution for broadcast infrastructure test and measurement
- Up to 4 module bays providing up to 8 inputs and up to 4 simultaneous SDI channels Video, audio, generation, monitoring 24/7
- Choose from a range of modules including physical layer measurement, eye and jitter
- Full support 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI and Optical support with looping I/O
- Self contained unit with dual built-in preview/instrumentation screens Instruments on multi-viewer at 1920 x 1080 on HDMI/SDI output
- Simultaneous analysis and monitoring of up to 4 SDI channels
- Dolby E / AES support
- Ideal for OB operations, engineering bay, broadcast manufacturing
- Assurred ROI, low weight, low power (from 16W)
- Full generator as standard 32 patterns
- Analysis includes waveform, vectorscope, data toolsets 16 channels embedded audio, level meters, phase meters
- Up to 4 channel (stereo pair or 5.1 group)
- Loudness meter and logging SDI input ANC Timecode, reference VITC and LTC support
- Ethernet upgrade, connect and download for firmware and software
- Cool operation
- UK designed and manufactured
Especificaciones Tecnicas completas en: PHABRIX WEBPAGE